I have no energy. I just want to fall into bed. So this will be short and sweet.
We are in Seattle, and it is lovely. We slept in and missed our shuttle to San Francisco airport and managed to get packed and dressed within half an hour to be on the next shuttle. We got in 10 minutes before check in closed, survived the nightmare of US security screening and strolled straight onto the plane 20 minutes before departure. Miraculously, we managed to beat 5 other people on. How we pulled it off I will never know.
Seattle is gorgeous and peaceful so far. We've stuck to Fremont and Ballard, and just came back from dinner in a magnificent Italian restaurant in Magnolia, so admittedly we haven't hit the Downtown area. Our hotel is a block from Seattle Centre and we have a glorious view of the Space Needle and Experience Music Project; we managed a room on the top floor away from the traffic as well.
Anywho, I'm half asleep and we have a huge day tomorrow down at Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

write more things on this blog!! I want to read moooore of yoooou... pretty please
ReplyDelete